Winter



Micke boy I remember you
from back in the days in the Arts

I would get some sound-activated
cold cathodes after reading about

some knee hooks carved out
of blocks and glassed to the boat

did you have a red Grand Am and played
them off your trunk? I think

the rotary engine enthusiasts
were 30-foot-tall monsters

that hurled boulders and drained
multiple guns before dying

how does that style work
is it difficult to wet exit

after you do the run and square
they seem to stay down longer

and all the children have to learn
to kill with the sword

Micke I remember driving to Westwood
I think we were the Jets

just being like uh OK sure
say mom mom North Carolina

asking for a vote oink oink
yes we need one of those

this winter has been better
than I remember last winter being

No comments: